Worxpace PRO has completed a Mercedes Benz Atego Service Truck for Rotator Oy – the company sells and services Hitachi and other premium heavy machinery brands in Finland.
“We will be using the Service Truck for field services in Northern Finland/Lapland, where all the distances to customers may be hundreds of kilometers,” explains Jukka Oksanen, the After Sales Director of Rotator Oy. “Now, for example, we have enough space for all the needed tools, parts and especially oils, including large capacity of waste oil.”
Inside dimensions of the 10,5 t Mercedes Benz Atego Service Truck box: Length 6100 mm, width 2480 mm, height 2300 mm.
Walls and ceiling: Sandwich-panel.
Tanks for oil: Inside the box 4 tanks (each ca 335 L). Behind the back wheels under the box 3 stainless steel waste oil tanks are mounted (675 L). It is possible to pour the waste oil through an opening on the floor of the box or pump it into the tank with an electric waste oil pump.
The tanks are equipped with electric pumps and measurement gauges. Above one of the waste oil tanks there is a container for used oil filters.
On the right side, under the door, there is a custom made stair.
Lighting: The general lighting of the box – LED strip width the length 2 x 6 m (9w/m). Above the side door and the back door there are 2 x LED spotlights that have separate switches (2 x 25 W). Along the top external side of the box LED stroboscope flashing lights are mounted (10 pcs).
In the ceiling there is 1 transparent ventilation hatch.
The Mercedes Benz Service Truck is fitted with:
- Aluca shelves and worktops.
- Heater control unit Airtronic D 5 12 V. Maximum heat capacity 5,5 kW.
- Zepro tail lift.
- 230V, 5 kVA electrical power from engine (Dynawatt 5000).
- 230V 16A power supply from the mains.
- Additional air tanks 2 x 35 L, compressed air line and two compressed air hose reels.
- Four spring-driven hose reels for new oil at the back of the box.
- Electric cable drum near the side door.
- Holders for gas balloons.
Contact Worxpace PRO if you have any questions about professional workspaces on wheels!